Sunday 22 September 2013

Zac Power and the rock star files


The title of my book is Zac Power the rocks star files the author is H.L.Larry

The main idea of the story is that Zac has to stop the evil spy group could b.i.g  from taking over  the world. Big has a mind gun they can see if you like big if you don't they brainwash you so you do like them.

In the story zac is lucky because he gets pulled out of school to do a mission he travels to Hollywood in a blimp and goes in stretch hummer and zac goes to a movie studio.
The story takes place at Zac's school.
The story takes place when zac was in the homework room at his school when the nurse came in and called him to the sickbay.
These are the main character's Zac power and the robot's.
Zac power has always known b.i.g so there is a relationship but zac didn't know about the robot.
my favorite bit was when zac power ripped off the robots head.I think it was really cool when he ripped of the robots head because he did a sneak attack.
I thought the author did a great job when he was writing it because their was a lot of action.
People that like adventure and spy’s would really like this book.
I enjoyed this book a lot i’ve read it over 10 times in one month.
and thats all I have to say about my book

No comments:

Post a Comment